1.5
Quality of Food

Update by user Aug 04, 2016

Enough said

Original review posted by user Aug 03, 2016

We went there last night for my wife's birthday celebration dinner.

Our server, Cierra, was never around when we needed her. I needed a knife to cut my chicken and she was nowhere to be found so the chef had to go get me a knife while my teriyaki chicken got cold???

We wanted a refill on our Pinot Grigio and could not get that since Cierra was nowhere to be found. She did not offer green tea which is part of the program and part of what you pay for. When I asked her about this she said "well most people don't want it anyway". Then, I had to remind her that we were supposed to get a birthday dessert for my wife's birthday. Well, when the dessert came out there was no ice cream it was just whipped cream with a candle in it?????? Simply amazing!!!

We will never be back there again. I'm waiting to hear from the general manager Chris on this and I wrote a letter to their corporate ofIice. We will go back to the Cherry Hill location but never Plymouth meeting again thanks to Cierra, and her lackadaisical work ethics.

vv1114 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Benihana. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Benihana to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was horrific server, waiter and unprofessionalism and service. Author liked the most vegetables cooked on grill. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Benihana and benihana waiter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments