Review about Benihana Chicken from Bellflower, California
Yesterday, it was Easter and after church we went to Benihanas to have lunch.The service was great until the cook arrived at the table.
He did not seem ready for his day at all. He forgot people's food, he over cooked it as well. After, getting our food packed up by the waitress I looked at my wife and said he forgot our chicken! Because we both ordered chicken and steak for lunch.
A minute later the cook walks out with two small plates of chicken. He handed me one and I grabbed it and about 3 seconds later I threw on the table. It was the hottest plate I've ever touched. The plate burned my hand pretty bad.
He never said it was hot. And when someone hands you something your nature reaction is to grab it.
The manager came to the table right away to tell me he was going to take care of the bill.They gave me some burn gel and took down my information.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Benihana Chicken
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "The worst service ever it took them 20 minutes to get an order wrong!!! Thanks Starbucks.. Now I'm a Jamba juice customer....."
- "I ordered flowers for my girlfriend, instructed and payed extra to have them delivered before lunch time to her job. It was 5oclock and still no flowers. I called and..."
- "My wife bought this shoes and maybe she had worn them less then 10times. Both heels broke off on the same day and she was luck she didn't get..."