1.4
Cleanliness

We went to Benihana's in Indianapolis, Keystone at the Crossing. Have never been treated with such racism from black people as I have there.

It started with the greeter who took our request to be seated for lunch. We were seated at a table with other black people who did not even acknowledge our presents. Then a black chef showed up with the same attitude. Our meals were cooked last after all the other people ate.

I tried pleasant conversation to no avail. We were snubbed by the entire staff as well as the chef. I had ordered scallops, the chef only put about 2/3 of them on the grill (see attached pic) while all the other peoples plates were full, this is what I had on mine.

This was my entire portion! Never again will I set foot in this restaurant or any other Benihana's again !

I didn't like: Racism at this resturant, Terible service with an attitude i find intorrerante.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 17, 2017.

Comments

Please don't tell me that you're claiming they only gave you a few shrimp. That place looks nice and scraped to me.

"did not even acknowledge our presents"

Yep, that's typical of many AA's I've come across.

Not very friendly to outsiders and extremely snobby.

However, I've yet to see an racism, just people not being as friendly as you are.

to Anonymous #1410766

what's typical is that you're an ***

to Anonymous #1418634