My husband and I went to the Benihana in North Little Rock on my Birthday (1-26-16).We and along with other customers had been waiting over 30 minutes and he came out pushed his friends up before us.

When approached about how they were served before he had no words. His behavior was very rude and unprofessional. If he wanted to take care of his friends or girlfriend, he should have den it discreetly. He did not care if we knew and apparently don't care for our business.

Corporate is this the type of Managers you Want working for you. I thought it was first come first serve or is it whoever the manager want to serve first.

I did not let his rudeness keep me from enjoying my birthday but I am considering not coming to eat their again.

Dandpking@yahoo.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and manager attitude. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unethical, treated over 7 black customers with disrespect. money has no color. " of benihana manager. Benihana needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned benihana manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Benihana.

Had an Experience with Benihana?

Comments