Appalled at Benihana
Our party walked in to sit at the lounge under the assumption that the service would be smooth sailing, but instead it was terrible.Our food came late,understanding that there are times when the sushi bar gets held up, however this was by far (in the point of the view of the customer) was just unacceptable.
The plates were not even cleaned properly. One dish served at a time, each time the dish getting progressively worse in taste and quality. We were served a plate with a stain (and received no apology). The waitress who served us did quite the lousy job of attending to us, and came back to check every once in a while (which simply seemed half-assed).
The food was prepared not by a chef but a waitress from behind the sushi bar (which was probably the reason for the hold up in our food). When received it seemed utterly hard to believe that what was being served could be called sushi. And the sushi deluxe? Please.
There was nothing deluxe in that. All in all this experience was not a pleasurable one. We paid around $74 for *** food and *** service. It was quite the baffling experience, and I would not recommend this to anyone.
besides the hibachi part, this restaurant completely disregards the rest of the restaurant.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Food quality
- Terrible service
- Dirty dishes
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "I ordered a Greek salad and a turkey club sub. When I bit into my sandwich I got a nasty fatty chunky piece of something that was NOT bacon as..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I brought 8" Jointer from Grizzly directly a month ago, when I received the machine, they came in separate boxes and I need assemble them together, after putting all the..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."